Sometimes you find a product is just not right. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Therefore, If your not happy with your product, return it instantly and we will see what we can do to make things right!
We have a simple returns process where we can then look to either send a replacement or refund you.
Please note: we urge all customers to double check their orders before completing payment to ensure all orders are sent correctly.
Proguard Returns and Exchange Policy
- Faulty or incorrectly supplied goods:
- If you have received the wrong item(s) or they are faulty, leave it to us to arrange a collection for your return
- Unwanted goods or other reason:
- If the return is for another reason such as it’s just not right or not what you wanted, we ask you to return the items via a reputable courier with the appropriate tracking in place. Please note: if goods are damaged in transit we will not accept your returns.
- Goods must be undamaged, unworn and unused, in their original packaging, with labelling intact, allowing us to resell the goods.
- Some goods are exempt from this returns policy, including:
- Customised products, i.e. printed and embroidered products, bespoke items unless deemed faulty.
- Base layers, underwear, socks, and PPE equipment including: ear plugs, respiratory equipment, ear defenders, whistles, mouthpieces, and earpieces. This is due to hygiene reasons and unless faulty, unopened packaging and in its original condition as received.
We use collect+’s free and convenient service for returns. You can find you’re nearest collect+ business here. It will also give you a step-by-step guide on how to use the system.
How to arrange a return
- Contact us via telephone 0333 011 6050 or email email@example.com. Please note: you will need your order number.
- We will then arrange for a free return note to be sent for your item(s).
- Return the unworn item(s) to us in their original packaging with labelling intact suitable for resale.
- Once received we will assess the item(s), then refund to your original payment method within 5-7 working days of receiving the returned item(s).
We will keep you updated via email within a reasonable period of time, whether the return has been successful. If you are entitled for a return we will refund your purchase price and credit will be automatically applied to you original method of payment.
We will only exchange if the item(s) are defective, damaged or just wrong all together. We would be grateful if you could let us know instantly with product details and the defect.
If there’s a problem and we cannot accept the return/exchange
We will replace all items, which are faulty or wrong including customised items. However, we cannot provide returns on items that are not faulty. In particular if you have ordered customised items we ask you to take your time and carefully select the correct options (e.g. size, colour) during the design process before submitting the final design.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
You have up to 28 days from the date of receiving your order to request a return. Once this has passed, no items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchange on items opened such as underwear/ lingerie, hosiery, base layers, ear defenders, ear plugs, respiratory equipment, mouth pieces, socks, swimwear unless they are faulty. If unopened, unmarked and tags are in place and in their original packaging we can exchange or refund these items.
You can return unopened items in their original packaging within 28 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 28 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
When ordering and selecting priority deliveries we cannot refund delivery surcharges unless products have been found to be faulty.
HOW TO REACH US
Call us 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 8am-2pm Saturdays and you can order via our website 24/7 365 days a year.
WANT TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for new talent to join our growing team.
Please contact us for further information or send your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org